26th December 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a B.Tech second year instrumentation
engineering student in bangalore and
would like to know the list of companies
in bangalore offfering summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  2. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  5. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  6. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  9. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  10. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  16. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  17. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  18. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
28th December 2014, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?

You can apply for training in following companies of Bangalore.

1. Pasolite Electricals, Kilari Road, 14th cross, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2220 4071

2. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronic City, Bangalore, Phone: 011 6633 7000

3. Standard Electricals, No 135, Thimmaiah Road, Bharathi Nagar, Thimmaiah Road
Bangalore, Phone: 080 2536 3975

4. Allied Electricals, A-27, Hmt Industrial Estate, Jalahalli, Jalahalli, Bangalore
Phone: 080 2838 9702

5. Bajaj Electricals Ltd, 16, Bajaj Bhavan, FM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2223 5486
29th December 2014, 11:28 AM
Humstudents

Default Re: Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?

What is the admission criteria in these institutes? Can you share one of them please.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?