16th March 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better and has more scope between a Diploma in Nursing and B.Sc in Nursing?

Hi, I am in my 12th now and wish to study a degree course in Nursing. So, would I be able to do Diploma in Nursing once I complete my 12th? Or, should I directly go for B.Sc in Nursing? Would it better than 3 years of Diploma in Nursing?

31st March 2020, 02:34 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Which is better and has more scope between a Diploma in Nursing and B.Sc in Nursing?

Bsc has more scope than GNM. ... B.sc nursing is an UG course and GNM(General nursing and midwifery ) is an diploma course. Duration of B.sc nursing is 4 year and 3.5 year for the GNM. The requirement for B.sc nursing is 10+2 with PCBE(physics, chemistry, biology and English ) with minimum of 50% passing marks .

31st March 2020, 07:09 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which is better and has more scope between a Diploma in Nursing and B.Sc in Nursing?

Since, you are completing your 12th now, so you should directly do B.Sc. in Nursing instead of doing Diploma in Nursing. Actually, B.Sc. Nursing is a bachelor course and has greater scope than Diploma course. You will have greater opportunities after completing B.Sc. Nursing than Diploma course.
Yes, surely B.Sc. will be better than 3 years of Diploma.
For pursuing B.Sc. Nursing, you should have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?