22nd May 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better? msc physics/electronics or masters in info technology?

plz guid me should i do msc physics, electrinics or information technology??? which has better scope?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  3. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  4. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
  5. Masters in Microbiology or Masters in Biochemistry which course is better?
  6. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  7. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  8. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  9. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  11. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  12. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  14. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  16. How to do my masters lateral entry while pursuing BCA? Should I go for MCA or MSc(ST)
  17. Whether 3 years or 4 years of study is required after 12th for Masters in USA?
  18. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
6th July 2015, 07:05 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Which is better? msc physics/electronics or masters in info technology?

Both the streams have equal scope. You can choose any stream out of the two and make a great career in it.

The most important part over here is to decide in which stream you can perform your best. You should go for the stream in which you have interest and can do hard work without getting tired.

If you like pragramming and all the computer stuff, then you should opt for Information Technology. If you like machines and electricity then opt for Physics , electrical.

Thus, you should select what you like as you will have in that particular field for the complete life. Choose the field which you can study happily with interest and love without getting tired.

All the best
23rd June 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better? msc physics/electronics or masters in info technology?

which is better msc in physics or msc in electronics or msc in mathematics..... i have completed my bsc this year and i am confussed which course to take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?