25th July 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that how many stream can I do MSc. I am BSc. with subject
zoology,botany,chemistry. can i do MSc in agri or seed technology,or how many stream can i do MSc.
PLease reply
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  2. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  3. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  4. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  6. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  7. What are the best opportunities for me being a candidate of M.Sc in Seed Science?
  8. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  9. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  10. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  11. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  12. Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?
  13. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  14. Which course is better for me between MSc Agriculture and MBA Agri business management?
  15. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  18. Can I do MSc Agriculture after BA?
20th January 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know that how many stream can I do MSc. I am BSc. with subject
zoology,botany,chemistry. can i do MSc in agri or seed technology,or how many stream can i do MSc.
PLease reply
Thank you

Candidates after completion of B.Sc with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry can study the following courses in M.Sc:

M.Sc Chemistry
M.Sc Botany
M.Sc Zoology
M.Sc Agriculture
M.Sc Seed Technology
M.Sc Microbiology

Candidates can also apply for M.Sc Agriculture or Seed Technology after completion of B.Sc with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?