17th August 2010, 07:20 PM
ssp007

Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?

I have completed B. Tech in Biotechnology. Due to lack of job prospects in India, I have decided to do Masters in food Technology from Canada.Is it a right decision??? Or what course should i choose to get an assured job after completion of masters program in canada? Please help..

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Masters in Structure from Canada? What are the job opportunities in Canada as compared to USA? -- [New]
  2. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  3. Which exam to give for masters degree from California or Canada?
  4. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  5. Should I do a PG Diploma or Masters Overseas?
  6. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  7. Is it good to do MPH or M.Sc course in Canada?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after completion of masters in microbiology and food technology?
  9. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  13. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  15. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  16. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  18. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
10th August 2011, 09:41 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?

hello dear

your decision is Right bt i m say u Never Explain Yourself to Anyone Because The person Who Likes U Doesn't Need It. And The Person Who Dislikes U Wont believe it.....

i hope u understand!!
11th September 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?

how safe is it to get a job in canada after you do ms in electrical and computer systems from universities like waterloo or uoit?Any one having experience please share.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?