23rd January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?

r/s sir

Myself Amit kumar frm Faridabad , able to get admission in NIT Warangal , trichy , suratkal , BITS Pilani and Delhi Technological University in session but the prob is

I am city/town habitual like Delhians but NITs are located at low class areas and I m middle class but metropolian town habitual boy.

Wht to choose , well my first prefrence is DTU.

pls reply me at ''[email protected]''

I hope u will reply

Amit kr
Faridabad

24th May 2012, 10:42 PM
preeti b

Thumbs up Re: Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?

hey nits r hving der own envirnment good students r der frm metros also........i think u shd take admission in nits or bits dey r very good..........much better dan dtu
good luck
24th May 2012, 11:22 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
r/s sir

Myself Amit kumar frm Faridabad , able to get admission in NIT Warangal , trichy , suratkal , BITS Pilani and Delhi Technological University in session but the prob is

I am city/town habitual like Delhians but NITs are located at low class areas and I m middle class but metropolian town habitual boy.

Wht to choose , well my first prefrence is DTU.

pls reply me at ''[email protected]''

I hope u will reply

Amit kr
Faridabad
DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...

first of all i wish to congratulate you for having such reputed colleges in your option. Among such colleges the college you choose is totally upon your wish as all are of equal repute (nearly). However if you are looking to achieve the most then i personally suggest you to BITS -Pilani as this is only a little ahead of NITs (as determined from the previous year's statistics ). But i think you will face problems there as it is situated in a lonely place( as you have demanded)

But you can learn the most only if you are fully satisfied with the college taken as a whole. So i think the best option for you is DTU, according to your demand. Rest all depends on you and your choice.. [/B]

Thank you and all the best!!!
26th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?

Hi, i want to do aeronautical engineering .its my passion too. i expected i will get good rank/ marks in BITS pilani and AIEEE 2012 exams .
please guide me shall i choose NIT/ BITs. (in BITS i thought there is no aeronautical stream). So, what i do ? shall i take another branch like ECE,CS/mechanical at BITS ?
Urgent....

..Abhishek Gibbidi.
vizianagaram, AP.
27th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?

hey i get 292 in bitsat and getting around 6000 rank in aieee so i m confused abt dual degree in pilani or nit plzzz suggest, and also the placements of duaql are good or not,,,,plzz reply
27th May 2012, 05:30 PM
anuj ag

hey i m get 292 in bits and arnd 6000 rank in aieee,i m confused abt dual degree at pilani or any nit, also suggest what to take in dual and is placements of dual as good as normal placements....plz replyy
11th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

this is the first year IIIT-bangalore has started undergraduate courses.I'm getting the same course even at bit hyd and goa.which one would you suggest me??
22nd June 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

sir ,which is better dtu or nit warengal or nit trichy for COE or CS ?
3rd July 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

CHECK OUT THE RANKINGS GIVEN BY THE LEADING MAGAZINES OF INDIA........ ALL UR DOUBTS WILL BE CLEARED(ABOUT BITS), RANKED AMONGST THE IITs AND ABOVE IT-BHU,IIT- GUWAHATI,AND SOMETIMES ABOVE IIT-ROORKEE AS WELL! AND YES, ABOVE ALL NITs ALWAYS.NOW CHOICE IS YOURS! :)
3rd July 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

GO THRU D RANKINGS PUBLISHED BY D LEADING MAGAZINES OF INDIA..... U FIND BITS AMONG IITs AND ABOVE IIT-BHU,IIT-GUWAHATI,IIT-ROORKEE(SOMETIMES), AND YES ABOVE ALL NITs and DTU. NOW D CHOICE IZ URS..!
13th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i have taken civil engg in nit trichy now i m getting ep in dtu what to do, i belong to delhi.udayveer
29th August 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have taken civil engg in nit trichy now i m getting ep in dtu what to do, i belong to delhi.udayveer
Dear congrats!! on getting one of the core branch in the best nit, DTU is good college and you belong to DELHI too that does'nt mean ypu compromise with the the branch if you are getting some other branches like EEE, ce< me than i would have suggested you for DTU not for EP over civil. Best of luck!!
9th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am getting 242 marks in jee main . What rank i should expect and which are the top engineering branches
27th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 200 in jee mains and 95.4% in 12th exam, Am i qualified for dual degree in NIT trichy ?
30th March 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got gate score 500,am getting in nit warangle, trichy, surathakal for transportation engineering and structures in DTU .everyone saying that DTU is better for placements.....suggest me which branch and college will help me to get placements.
8th April 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i got gate score 663 open.I want to take thermal power engineeering . plz sugest me which college will b best nit or dtu to get selected.plzz help me to select the right
direction. main point of concentration should b placement .
9th May 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 1197 GATE AIR rank in civil engg..my gate score is 662...i prefer to opt for structural engineering... plz do suggest me which nit to choose for best placement after mtech... plz inbox me @ [email protected]
15th June 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i am from mp. i got 261 in jee main and 95.4% in cbse. i am getting 171 in jee adv. i am confused whether i should go for lower branches in iit or core branch in nit or dtu also i have keen interest for engg. physics branch but i cannot see its future scope guide me
15th June 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i am from mp. i got 261 in jee main and 95.4% in cbse. i am getting 171 in jee adv. i am confused whether i should go for lower branches in iit or core branch in nit or dtu also i have keen interest for engg. physics branch but i cannot see its future scope guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?