18th April 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?

I Am studying B.Sc computer science 2nd year, I want to become a journalist, can I do journalism course after completion of my graduation? What course can I do in journalism? How much time period it will take to compete that course? Give me advice.

18th April 2017, 12:13 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?

Yes. You can apply for the master's in journalism and mass communication. Many institutes offer such type of master's courses. It will take maximum 2 years if qualify all the exams of course successfully.

Master's Courses In Journalism with Duration
- M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication) - 2 Years
- M.Sc (Journalism and Mass Communication) - 2 Years
- PG Diploma In Journalism and Mass Communication - 1 Year

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear entrance exam for some well reputed university.

Top Institutes For Journalism & Mass Communication In India
- Times School of Journalism, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
- Asian Institute of Journalism, Chennai
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- A.J. Kidwai Mass Communication Research, Mumbai
- Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune

Employment Sectors In Journalism
- News Channels & Agencies
- Advertising Agencies
- Media
- Reporting
- Corporate Communication
- Film & Television Industries
- Public Relations
18th April 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?

I am 10th pass student, i completed inter first year, and now I am married, i want to continue my studies, after 3 months i will become 18 years. What is direct degree? Now can i apply direct degree? What subject in direct degree? How many years to complete direct degree.
27th July 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpltd my intermediate in mpc stream . Now I want to continue with degree in bsc computer science just to appear for upsc entrance exam ..can I do journalism after my degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?