25th June 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between M.Tech food technology and Biotechnology after B.Tech Biotechnology

Which will be better option M.TECH-Food technology or Biotechnology after B.tech Biotechnology.....I m very confused

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  2. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  3. Which is a better option between M.Tech food technology and Biotechnology after B.Tech Biotechnology -- [New]
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  5. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  8. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  9. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  10. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  11. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  14. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?
  16. Project topics on food technology? I am a Biotechnology student
  17. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
4th July 2015, 04:23 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better option between M.Tech food technology and Biotechnology after B.Tech Biotechnology

See, both the options are equally good for you since you belong to the bio-tech family.
The main thing you should check according to me is the college in which you are getting the admission.

Many a ties students choose the course over the college but since these two courses are not so different from their core so i would advise you that, you choose the college over the course.

If you are getting a better college with any of the course, choose that course.

Otherwise, both the courses are nearly same and does not make much of a difference when the placements or later the job prospective comes into picture.

Also, if the college issue is not there as i have mentioned earlier then bio-tech could be a good choice because it would extend your knowledge.

Also, some people might think that taking food-technology would also increase their span for employment. It is true but then you should be able to adapt to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?