25th July 2016, 06:07 PM
pankaj barua

Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I'm very confused between joining Diploma or B.Tech or instead of this should I pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) 6 years course in Mechanical Engineering? which option is better and more beneficial for getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  2. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  3. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to pursue Maths dual degree after scoring 80% in my boards?
  5. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  6. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  7. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  8. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  9. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  10. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  11. Good colleges for Dual B.Tech-M.Tech program?
  12. How to join SAP course after pursuing MBA dual degree?
  13. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  15. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  18. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree Course in NIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2016, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj barua View Post
Hello Sir, I'm very confused between joining Diploma or B.Tech or instead of this should I pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) 6 years course in Mechanical Engineering? which option is better and more beneficial for getting job?
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks, then you can join in B.Tech course.

If you have completed 10th standard, then you can apply for Diploma and B.Tech dual degree.

But first option is better then 2nd one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?