1st April 2012, 04:56 PM
tanmeet sehgal

How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?

I want to know in detail about how to do bcom and mba either to do it seperately or the integrated coarse . A detail of career choices after mba and a detail knowledge related to this

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  2. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  3. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  4. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  5. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  7. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  8. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  10. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  11. Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?
  12. What should I do for Future studies having completed B.Com? Which Institutes are better for MBA course?
  13. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  15. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA? I have done B.Com and wish to do MBA
  17. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  18. Which entrance tests to enter into MBA after completing Inter in MPC stream
5th June 2012, 11:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmeet sehgal View Post
I want to know in detail about how to do bcom and mba either to do it seperately or the integrated coarse . A detail of career choices after mba and a detail knowledge related to this
Candidate seeking to pursue a career in the Management field and if one is eligible to pursue B.Com and MBA dual degree course, then it may be a good option. There are few recognized Universities offering B.Com and MBA dual Degree course.

The Lovely Professional University do offers such course. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks with English from a recognized Board. Candidate who have scored 60% aggregate marks are also eligible given one must hold a valid score in LPU NAT. The duration of the program is 5 years.

In order to pursue MBA program candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on the entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA etc.

Hence, it is upto the individual whether one opts for the dual degree course or pursue MBA after the completion of the Bachelors degree program.
26th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?

I want to take admission in ahendabad but date of admission nouw over
26th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.com from ahmdabad but date of admission is over
23rd November 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what's quallification want for mba bcom student can go to mba?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?