8th June 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in UK? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communications

i am doing b.tech 3rd year in electonics and comunications i want to study ms in U.K.so what i have to do

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  2. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  5. How to do training in Bhel Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  7. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  8. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  9. When should I attend GATE exam after doing B.Tech 3rd year electronics
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  12. How to get entry into Air-Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communications)
  13. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  14. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student
  16. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  17. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
1st August 2016, 12:24 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in UK? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communications

To study MS in UK, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in UK universities.

You should have to secure minimum 6.0 band in IELTS examination or 80 points in TOEFL examination to get admission in MS course in any UK university. Once, you have applied for admission, the university will review your application and they will send you an i20 if you are eligible for admission in their university.

After receiving an i20 from the university, you can start Visa process and if you got Study Visa approved, you can book a flight ticket as per convenience and go to UK for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?