29th July 2012, 08:27 PM
jomin johnson

Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?

Is it better to take aerospace engineering after mechanical engineering or before mechanical engineering?
Please clarify my doubt as i have to join college thids year.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  2. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  5. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  7. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  11. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  12. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  13. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How many subjects are available for B.Tech students in india
  15. Will I be able to do M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after doing B.E Mechanical?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  18. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2012, 01:00 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?

Hi dear..

If you want to go for Aerospace Engineering in particular, then you should go for it only, but if you also want to gain some knowledge with other automobiles as well, then you should go for B.Tech / B.E. Mechanical and Automation Engineering.

However, it would be better if you first do B.Tech/B.E in MAE and then go for Aerospace as you have many other options open for you throughout your life.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
21st June 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?

can i do carieer in aerospace after B.TECH in Mech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?