15th August 2012, 08:59 PM
fcrit

How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering

hello sir,
i am second year mechanical engineering ( BE)student.i want do master in aerospace engineering.which coll.best for me.how to get admission in coll.
how much money require for this course.what is scope of aerospace engineering
in future.what is package..........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  2. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  3. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Can I do Masters in Aerospace Engineering after B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  10. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  11. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  12. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  13. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  14. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  16. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2013, 04:02 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering is as followed:

Basic Eligibility for Undergraduate candidate in Aerospace Engineering is as followed:

For admission in a Bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science subject such as biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for this course is 4 years.

Basic Eligibility for Postgraduate candidate in Aerospace Engineering is as followed:

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a Master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering. The duration for this course is 2 years.

Colleges and Universities For Aeronautical Engineering:

Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Ahmedabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Academy of Aviation Engineering and Technology (AAET)
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Acharya Institute of Technology
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

ACS College of Engineering

Academy of Aviation & Engineering, Bangalore (AAE B)

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India

Achutha institute of technology

Aerospace Engineering And Research Organisation (AERO)
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Its not Compulsory to chose the above you can also go to your interesting ones.

Beside this other informations as fee structure and application forms or prospectus you will get from Institute site or by visiting institute.

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?