20th December 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?

hello
i am in last year of mechanical diploma,
i want to take admission in btech aerospace
engineering in Maharashtra,
please give me your guidance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  12. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  14. Mechanical Engineering diploma student from IGNOU can get admission in engineering 2nd year in any engineering university?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  18. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
25th December 2014, 03:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take admission in b.tech aerospace engineering after diploma course through lateral entry. This is because you have done your diploma in mechanical engineering and aerspace engineering is completely a different field compared to mechamical engineering field. You need to pursue 10+2 first and then appear in the engineering entrance exams to get admission in the first year of n.tech course in aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?