18th April 2018, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

BHMS or BAMS, which has better growth opportunities?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am little confused between two courses. I mean in between BHMS and BAMS courses. I want to know which courses is better for me for better growth opportunities? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

24th April 2018, 03:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHMS or BAMS, which has better growth opportunities?

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) is a bachelors level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a bachelors level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

BAMS & BHMS have their own importance and future scope.
The scope of BAMS is increasing day by day because now a days people prefer Ayurvedic treatment which has no side effects but the cost of the treatment is high.
The scope of BHMS is high and it is equivalent to MBBS degree. Homeopathic treatment has no effects and the cost The of the treatment is low.

If you want to settle in India then it will be better if you choose BAMS otherwise it will be better to choose BHMS because BHMS course has world wide scope.
Based on your interest you can choose BAMS/ BHMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?