18th April 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

BSEH or CBSE, which is better to study in 11th Science?

I am a student of BSEH Board. I have given my 10th Board exam from this Board. Now, my parents wants me to study with CBSE Board. I am very much confused. Please tell me which Board would be better between them for 11th Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  4. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Can I study Science in 11th standard with 33 marks in Maths and 53% in 10th CBSE?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  11. Being weak in Physics, is it better to study Science in 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  14. Best CBSE and ISC affiliated schools in Dubai to study 11th with Science stream
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  17. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  18. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
24th April 2018, 03:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSEH or CBSE, which is better to study in 11th Science?

BSEH (Board of School Education Haryana) & CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has equal importance.

When you compare both the boards CBSE board is better because the syllabus covered by the CBSE is more, the standard of education will be good and the CBSE board is national level recognised board where as BSEH is state level recognised board.

If your attending any entrance exams then it will be better if you join in CBSE board. You should be ready to work hard if you join in CBSE board but if you are not capable of working hard then you can join in BSEH Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?