1st January 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?

Is bio-medical engineering the best option for job? What is the salary and the scope in India as well as in abroad? Could I get answer in detail?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?
  2. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  3. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  4. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope for job in India after dooing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  6. Best college to pursure Bio Medical Engineering? Career scope after this course?
  7. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  8. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  9. Is there any scope in Bio medical? What will be the starting salary?
  10. What is the scope of bio medical engineering in India?
  11. What is the scope in bio medical engineering?
  12. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  13. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  14. What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month
  15. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  16. Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of Bio-Medical Engineering course after doing 4 years course?
  18. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
5th March 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?

I am studying b.e bio medical 1st year can i do any any small courses related to bio medical that course will help to my job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?