26th October 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?

Well actually im confused for which one to opt for my ug couse as im interested in bio medical i wanted to know its scope and salary and whether to take up bio medical or medical electronics in my ug courses

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  4. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  5. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  7. Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  11. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  15. Internship in medical electronics for Biomedical Engineer?
  16. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  17. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  18. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
15th December 2015, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually im confused for which one to opt for my ug couse as im interested in bio medical i wanted to know its scope and salary and whether to take up bio medical or medical electronics in my ug courses
Both the Bio Medical and Medical Electronics having very good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You can select any one of the specialization based on your Interest.

- The Biomedical engineering bring an improvement in the overall quality of healthcare includes study of biology, chemistry, physics, calculus, biotech, principle of design material science, biomechanics and life sciences.

- B.E electronics - clinical engineers, biomaterial engineers, patent analyst, business manager, professors/teachers, technical writers etc.

Both the courses having ample opportunities for biomedical engineers in the field of research and development at research institutes, government agencies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?