16th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month

sir if i do biotechnogoly Engineering in india what is the scope in india what is the salary per month job is there in karanataka

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  2. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  3. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  4. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  5. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  6. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  8. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  9. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  11. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Is it true that the job opportunities are less in India? What is the average salary? What type of job will I get?
  12. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  13. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  14. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  15. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  16. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  18. What is the scope of chemical engineering in india?
31st December 2012, 09:21 PM
Ask_Pranjal

Default Re: What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir if i do biotechnogoly Engineering in india what is the scope in india what is the salary per month job is there in karanataka
Biotechnology is a very important and emerging field. You can apply for projects sponsored by govt of India. You can also consider the option of pursuing PhD in the field, and then join Universities for teaching/research activities. You can also join Department of Science & Technology labs, and work as scientist/research staff. If you are interested in working in industry, then drugs industry is suitable for you. These days, there is demand for genetic engineers as well in hospitals.
26th March 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month

I am a student of 12th further thinking of pursuing engineering in biotechnology....can anyone please help me i am confused about the further carrer opportunities in biotechnology....???
26th March 2013, 03:00 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Job opportunities for a B.Tech Biotechnology :

- Drug and pharmaceutical research
- Public funded laboratories

- Medicine

- Healthcare areas
- Researchers
- Project officers
- Lecturers
- High Research Scientist
- Environment control
- Waste management
- Energy
- Food processing
- Bio-processing industries

You will get about Rs 30000 per month

Thank you...............
6th June 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary in abroad?
do girl have any scope?
17th June 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hey i am a bio student of class 12th.. m in a dilemma which field would be best fr me being a girl.. i want u to suggest me different fields in biology..
2nd July 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of biotechnology engineering in INDIA IN COMING YEARS
18th July 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

which is better? taking instrumentation technology in ms ramaih or telecommunication engg in blore institute of technology.
24th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am biotechnologist working in pharmacueticals industries.any scope to abroad .
5th December 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech-biotech MBA.
can anyone please help me about the further carrier opportunities in biotechnology.
16th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have just appered my ssc boards plzz sugest me whether biotech is gud for me
28th May 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for bio technology in tamilnadu?what is the sallery per month?.
17th July 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got chance in heritage,in bio technology stream.What are my scopes in future,how much salary shall i get monthly?
23rd July 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hai nw am persuring engineering in biotechnology ??? Wht da salary n Bangalore fr my course???
4th June 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What isthe scope in kerala after doing bio technology &salary per month
31st May 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing biotechnology b.tech in india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?