3rd June 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Biology a compulsory subject for admission in B.Sc Agriculture degree courses?

I have competed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). Now, can I take admission in any colleges for doing B.Sc Agriculture? Or, colleges ask for Biology as well?

9th June 2019, 10:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biology a compulsory subject for admission in B.Sc Agriculture degree courses?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course.
14th June 2019, 07:34 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Is Biology a compulsory subject for admission in B.Sc Agriculture degree courses?

Yes, you need a compulsory subject Biology in your 12th .Agriculture degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?