13th January 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is Biotechnology similar to B.Pharmacy? Can I get a License for opening a Medical Store after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology so I want to know is Biotechnology similar to B.Pharmacy? Can I get a License for opening a Medical Store after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? If not then what do I have to do for getting the Licence? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  12. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  15. Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology?
  16. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
28th July 2017, 03:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biotechnology similar to B.Pharmacy? Can I get a License for opening a Medical Store after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?

B.Sc Biotechnology and B-Pharmacy are two Graduation level courses with the duration of 3 years and 4 years respectively.

These two are 2 different Life Science courses. However Biotechnology might be one of the subject in B-Pharmacy course.

For getting License to open a Medical store, you need to complete D-Pharmacy course.

D-Pharmacy stands for Diploma in Pharmacy which is a 2 year Diploma course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Your D-Pharmacy certificate will be useful as a License to open a Medical shop.

If you are not interested to open a Medical shop, you can give this for rent to others.

In order to be eligible to join this course, one should have completed 12th class with BIPC or MPC streams.

Admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Though you complete Graduation in Biotechnology, this is not useful as a License to open Medical store.
19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Biotechnology similar to B.Pharmacy? Can I get a License for opening a Medical Store after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?

I am an Msc. Biotechnology student,I got a chance to work in middle east as a medical Laboratory technician,there I required a health licence to apply for NHRA data flow to get licence to deal with clinical samples in middle east,Is there is any chance to get a health licence or an authentication letter mentioned that Msc. biotechnology students will not get health licence like that to convince them .
9th January 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected si , I have completed b.tech biotechnology so I want to know that I can get license for opening medical store
2nd April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a License for opening a Pathology after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?
29th July 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I have completed PhD in Biotechnology. Can I get license to open a medical store
18th May 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is biotechnology similar to B.pharmacy? Can i get a license for opening a Medical store after completing B.Sc biotechnology?

Hi sir/ma'am, I have completed M.Sc biotechnology. Can I get license to open a medical store?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?