4th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Which board is best after passing 10th between Haryana and CBSE?

which board is best after 10th between haryana and cc.b.s.e

16th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is best after passing 10th between Haryana and CBSE?

First thing I would like to make you clear that no board is better on the basis of academics as the academics are almost same.

But as you have mentioned which is better among the two then I will go for CBSE boards because of following reasons:-

CBSE is a Central Board and hence it is widely accepted with its school around various part of world where as Haryana board is limited to a state only.

CBSE boards are responsible for conducting all national level entrance examinations such as JEE, NEET,etc. so the CBSE students are more well known with language and pattern of questions.

But if you are with Haryana board till now then I would advice you stick with the same as change of board at this level of academics might not work positively as there will be lots of changes at a moment if you change the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?