14th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board?

Which board ìs better for 12 pcm stream student cbse or mp board,? In which marks can be easily scored?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  2. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  3. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  4. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  7. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  8. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  9. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
  10. How can I get 95% in board exam? I am from Rajasthan board
  11. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  12. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  13. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  14. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  18. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
25th April 2015, 09:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board?

According to me there is no big difference in the value of both the board. I think it does not matter from which board you complete your secondary education. But my suggestion to you is that you should prefer the central board of secondary education for 12th class. the reason behind my preference is that the CBSE provide syllabus pattern by keeping competitive exams in mind. Otherwise there is no big difference in between CBSE or State board.
27th April 2015, 11:20 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board?

CBSE and MP both are the best board.It depends upon you in which board you want to go.The syllabus is same in both boards.

CBSE and MP both ere very good and diciplined board.You choose PCM in 12th so there are many career option also.I have given you some courses after 12th you can apply for that after completing 12th from any board.Courses are given below-
  1. Civil Engineering
  2. Mechanical Engineering
  3. Electrical Engineering
  4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
  5. Biotechnology
  6. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  7. MBBS
  8. BDS
  9. BAMS
  10. BHMS
  11. BUMS
  12. Law Courses
  13. Animation & Multimedia
  14. Fashion Technology
  15. Visual arts
  16. Literary arts
  17. Performing arts
21st January 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I had studied mp board till 10th with 83%in 10 board and now in 11th PCM I had studied CBSE and its going so hard so should I change to mp board again as I have clear NDA after 12th? I am really very confused??
22nd January 2017, 01:07 AM
sameer shahid

Respectively sir/madam, How can i get the notification of online form of summer training for mechanical engineering (3rd year) of any companies like BHEL, DLW , indian railways .
companies that provide the courses.

Help me sir.
Thak you very much
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?