21st June 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?

My result is not pass out of 10th class. And i want to choose madical stream but in which board cbse or hp board. Plz reply fast...., and after 12th what i do i want to become a docter. If i clear p.m.t exam than m.b.b.s then what???

Related Questions:
11th July 2014, 11:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?

You should go for CBSE board in your 10+2. This is because :-

- AIPMT syllabus is almost completely equivalent to CBSE syllabus of 10+2.

- English is very easy in CBSE. You can get good marks by studying english in CBSE just 1-2 days prior to the examination. Hence, it will help you to concentrate at the core subjects and give more time towards the core subjects. Thus, you can prepare well for AIPMT.

- There is no compulsion to take second language in CBSE. Hence you can give more time towards the core subjects and prepare well for the entrance exams.

After MBBS, in the final year you will be given internship opportunity where you can practice as a doctor under a senior doctor. After that you can either practice as a MBBS doctor or go for higher degree of specialization.
25th March 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?

I want to opt for the non medical stream in the 12th standard . Should i go for cbse board or hp board.
P.S. I have coaching for the JEE Exams so just state the board merits.
30th January 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Will a student after passing from 10th SSC Maharashtra face problem for NEET examination which CBSE based?
20th March 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for me in science stream hp board or cbse board ?
Which is better
10th November 2019, 06:21 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You should go for CBSE board for your 11 and 12 standard because if you want to go for medical field the syllabus of the entrance exam is based on CBSE board
You will have to get in medical field you will first have to score 50% in 12 standard,than you will have to clear entrance exam
On the basis of merit you will be able to get a seat in medical college
After getting good marks you will be called for the councilling round and on that basis the further formalities will be done
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?