5th April 2012, 08:06 PM
nileshparmar1

Which book should I refer for KVS LDC exam?

Which book should refer for KVS LDC exam ??

Pls update as exam held 22nd april 2012 ??

Pls do fast

11th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book should I refer for KVS LDC exam?

PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT KVS LDC EXAM DATE
12th April 2012, 12:55 PM
akasharora

You can read Bright Carrer book and also R.gupta but it is not so good as compared to Bright carrer book but as time is short i m studying r.gupta now. Anyone who have last Year Question Paper of KVS LDC EXAM THEN PLS SEND ME TO MY MAIL- [email protected] OR ATTACH THEIR. Thanks in Advance
17th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Have the recruitment in kvs exams postponded.?
23rd April 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

plzs send the exam date in written in ldc
24th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me exam date kvs ldc plz my email [email protected]
1st May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

kvs ldc 2012 exam date
1st May 2012, 11:18 PM
chandu9191

rganisation Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Description
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi-110016
Tele: 26858570 Fax: 26514179

Advt.No. 04

Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit www.kvsangathan.nic.in or refer to the Emloyment News dated 11 February 2012, page no. 78

Important dates:

Website Link Open: 14.02.2012
Date of written Test (Tentative): 22.04.2012
Payment of fees at Indian Bank Branches: 14.02.2012-14.03.2012
Last date for submission of Application: 14.03.2012

Recruitment for the officers Cadre and Non-Teaching posts for the year 2011-12

The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Officers' Cadre and Non-Teaching posts for the year 2011-2012

Candidates are required to download Challan Form from KVS's website www.kvsangathan.nic.in where complete advertisement and fee payment challan are available. No other applications format will be accepted.

No. of posts: 168, out of which 02 for VH
Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Post code: 68
Educational qualification: (i) Class XII pass or equivalent from recognized board or university. (ii) Typing speed at least 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer. (iii) Working knowledge of Hindi. (iv) Knowledge of Computer applications.

Note: The qualification of typing mentioned in the Recruitment Rules will not apply in the case of Physically Handicapped persons who are certified as being unable to type by the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for the Handicapped (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such Board)

Age relaxation: Up to a maximum of 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped candidates. If a person belongs to SC/ST, he/she will be allowed 15 years, i.e. 10 years for physically challenged and 5 years for SC/ST

No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates.

How To Apply:

Candidates have to register online through website only between 14.02.2012 to 14.03.2012. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.

For filling up on-line application, the candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID.

Call letters can be downloaded by candidates directly from the web-site by entering their Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.

call letters will not be despatched by post or courier.

Examination Centres: Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi.

Definitions of Disability:

Visually Handicapped (VH)

Visually Impaired persons are those suffering from blindness or low vision:

a) Blindness refers to a conditions where a person suffers from any of the following conditions:

(i) Total absence of sight
(ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
(iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse.

Person with low vision:- means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction, but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.

Guidelines for scribe:

At the time of written examination, only visually impaired candidates and those candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use own scribe/writer at his/her own cost. In all such cases where a scribe/writer is used, the following rules will apply:

(i) The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe/writer at his/her cost.
(ii) Scribe/writer must be one grade lower educational qualification than the stipulated eligibility criteria for the post.
(iii) The scribe must be from an academic discipline which is different from that of candidate
(iv) Both the candidate as well as the scribe/writer will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any of the laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the Written Exam.

Only those candidates who use a scribe/writer shall be eligible for extra time of 30 minutes for the examination.
EmailAddress N.A.
PhoneNo. 011-26858570
Website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
2nd May 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send ldc exam next date.
9th May 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send ldc exam next date
24th May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of conduct of exam of kvs post of ldc
1st June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

KVS LDC EXAM DATE ....??????/
AND STUDY MATRIYAL FOR BEST PREPARING....????/
??????/
[email protected]
16th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

kvs ldc exam date
12th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

please send me a reply which book is i want to study the lcd exam for july 29 2012
22nd July 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, when declare the result of kvs ldc exam? please send me result on my email id [email protected]
25th March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

witch books i read for navy ldc paper on 6 may2013 at vasco da gama (goa).
16th November 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

handicapped person ke liye ldc post ki typing speed kitni hogi. plz... information de....

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?