8th November 2012, 11:13 PM
ptcsa

Which books are best for communication engineering?

as we all know , communication engineering is very broad field . i am 2nd year btech student and i want to know which book will be best for communication engineering which contains very basic question and with god theory.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  2. From where to download the GATE books for electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  4. Syllabus for PhD interview and useful books for IISc Computer Communication Networks?
  5. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  6. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  7. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  8. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  10. Top books for GATE exam preparation? Details and prices for the books?
  11. Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?
  12. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer? -- [New]
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  14. Information about PSU entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to choose subjects for UPSC exam? Which books should be referred?
  17. Previous years GATE question papers of ECE?
  18. In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?
21st July 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are best for communication engineering?

u may go for sanjay sharma its a best book for initialising ur studies towards communication and to clear ur deep concepts in the subject
16th December 2017, 12:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are best for communication engineering?

Here are the books that you may refer for better understanding of concepts of Communication Engineering.

Wireless Communication Systems (English, Paperback, Sanjay Sharma)
Price: Rs.297

Question Bank In Electronics And Communication Engineering 1st Edition (English, Sanjay Sharma)
Price: Rs.554

Fundamentals of Communication Engineering 1st Edition (English, Paperback, Sanjay Sharma)
Price: Rs.303

Communication Engineering (English, Sanjay Sharma)
Price: Rs.340
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?