5th September 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?

I have done diploma in electronics & communication engg.i want JE post ,what should i do & from where.means coaching or which book i have to read or any interview training.

Related Questions:
  1. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  2. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  3. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  13. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. What should I prefer between MBA and M.Tech to do engineering in electronics and communication field under Jammu University
  15. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From where to download the GATE books for electronics and communication engineering?
  17. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
7th September 2014, 12:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?

You have two options in front of you after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering which are mentioned below.

1. Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech through entrance exams like LEET.

2. AMIE which is equivalent to Engineering Graduation.

You can opt according to your situation. Lateral Entry will save your one year and you will get B.Tech in 3 years time, if you study properly. Hence, apply for Lateral Entry Engineering test and try to get a good ran in it. If you get a good rank then you will be eligible for admission into top Engineering colleges across India.

AMIE is like correspondence Engineering course and you don't have attend any classes but you have to study very hard to pass this exam. There will be 13 Engineering subjects for you to study in AMIE because you are a Diploma holder. For non diploma holder 19 subjects are there to study. Hence, being a diploma holder you will have some advantages during AMIE. Hence, you can opt for AMIE if you are looking to get an Engineering degree while doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?