20th March 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Books, coaching and preparation details for UP PSC Prelim examination 2015?

I want to know the complete info for U.P.PSC prelim examination 2015 for commerce aspirants....which book is best for its preparation.....whether coaching is beneficial for its preparation or self study is the best option??????????plssss telll me the exam date also for U.P.PSC prelim exam

20th March 2015, 09:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books, coaching and preparation details for UP PSC Prelim examination 2015?

UP PSC Prelim Examination Details 2015:

As you are a Commerce student, you are eligible to apply for the below posts and educational qualification required is given below.

* District Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): Commerce Graduates are eligible

* Assistant Director Industries (Marketing): Post Graduate Degree in Commerce is required

*Assistant Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject (Or) Commerce/ Law.

Age Criteria:

Minimum age - 21 years
Maximum age - 40 years

Important Dates:
Download UP PSC Prelims Exam 2015 Admit Card - 19th March 2015 (Click here)
Date of UP PSC Prelims Exam 2015 - 29th March 2015

UP PSC Prelim Exam 2015 Preparation:

The best book to be followed for UP PSC Prelim Examination is CSAT books in your respective subjects. The examination is going to be held on 29th March, 2015 and as the time left is very less I suggest you to make self study. However only 10 days are left for the Prelim Examination to be conducted and so at least try to join Coaching institute for UP PSC Main Examination as best coaching institute helps a lot in achieving good marks.

Click here for More Details
29th March 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books, coaching and preparation details for UP PSC Prelim examination 2015?

Can I have complete information regarding uppsc AE examination for agriculture ???? Please tell me the best books regarding pre and main exam ? Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?