25th January 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

GATE 2015 preparation without taking coaching

Hiiiii,,,,,i m doing b.tech with e.c. branch(4th sem)..i wish to give gate 2015 exam..i just want to know abt the process to prepare for gate exam without any coaching...also want to know abt all the books,study material for the same....

25th January 2015, 09:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: GATE 2015 preparation without taking coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiiii,,,,,i m doing b.tech with e.c. branch(4th sem)..i wish to give gate 2015 exam..i just want to know abt the process to prepare for gate exam without any coaching...also want to know abt all the books,study material for the same....
Since, you are a B.Tech 4th semester student, you may have enough time to prepare for GATE entrance exam. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the toughest examination in India at graduate level. Student can attempt GATE exam any number of time. There is no limit. However, If the student gets fail in GATE exam, then the student may loose of one year of career. Let's we see GATE 2015 preparation tips without taking coaching.

GATE (2015) preparation Tips Without Taking Coaching:
  1. First you should collect the study materials that are needed for GATE exam and Go through the syllabus carefully.
  2. You should collect the last ten year previous year question paper based on chapter wise.
  3. Constancy is very important to crack the GATE exam, you should regular prepare for GATE exam.
  4. You should refresh the subjects, what you have learned previously.
  5. You should also make a note of formula, which is difficult to memorize.
  6. Try to solve the prepare years question by using skill and knowledge.

For notification please, visit here - http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/idates_link.php

GATE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - gate.iitk.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?