30th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Books for current affairs to prepare for Bank PO exams? How many days it will take to complete preparation?

Please suggest me some books for current affairs for bank Po exams? Also tell me with in how many days i can complete my preparation for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for current affairs for SCRA test? Which books to be referred?
  2. Preparation for Group 1 exams: Newspapers, Books?
  3. Books for current affairs for Bank PO exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Books to be referred and tips for preparation?
  5. What preparation to be followed for getting government job while doing third year college?
  6. Best coaching institute in Patna for Clerk and PO exams 2016? How to get aware of current affairs? -- [New]
  7. Current affairs question papers that can help me for the bank exams?
  8. How to prepare for ONGC exam? Books to be referred for current affairs and aptitude
  9. How to prepare for Group 1 exams of Indian Administrative Service?
  10. IETE AMIETE CS/IT (New Scheme) Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. VMOU M.A. in Education Research Methods in Education (MAED-03) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 7th Sem Elective-II Wireless Communication Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 4th Sem-Business Communication in English Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which Books to refer for General Knowledge and Current Affairs for Bank Clerk Exams?
  15. Which Books should I prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? List of Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exams in Mohali?
  16. Useful books to prepare for Current Affairs for IBPS CWE?
  17. What is the best way to prepare for current affairs?
  18. How to get update about current affairs for Bank Clerical Exam?
30th June 2011, 10:58 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Books for current affairs to prepare for Bank PO exams? How many days it will take to complete preparation?

Hi,

This is the best book for SBI bank PO preparation.In this book all paper are solved.you can prepare them easily.

The course depends upon how much time you study in a day.if you study 5-6 hours then you can complete your coures in time with well preparation.
30th June 2011, 02:01 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Books for current affairs to prepare for Bank PO exams? How many days it will take to complete preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please suggest me some books for current affairs for bank Po exams? Also tell me with in how many days i can complete my preparation for the exam
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR BANK PO EXAM

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for current affairs for Bank PO exam.... some of the recommended books are as follows...

General Knowledge & Current Affairs
ISBN: 8186877363

General Knowledge & Current Affairs : Objective Type Question 2012
ISBN: 8174824448

General Knowledge Current Affairs And Whos Who ?
ISBN: 8174822984

General Awareness & Current Affairs Digest 2011
ISBN: 0071074481

Current Affairs 2011
ISBN: 9381069059

GK & Current Affairs
ISBN: 8186877371

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To prepare for current affairs section for Bank PO exam you need a solid one month time, if you are good in current affairs then 15 - 20 days of study is more than enough..

-> Just cultivate the habit of reading newspapers, and watching television news daily this will help you to be more knowledgeable in current affairs..

-> To learn current affairs online CLICK HERE!!!
30th June 2011, 02:17 PM
raja badam

Default Re: Books for current affairs to prepare for Bank PO exams? How many days it will take to complete preparation?

General Awareness Books for Bank PO Exams is as follows

Banking service chronicle

CSR(Competition Success review) book for General Awareness

Pratiyogita kiran

Manorama year book

those are very help full for your preparation.

Daily you must revision one or two hours after preparation.
30th June 2011, 08:07 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
here are general awareness papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf general awareness.pdf(1.36 MB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf sbi1.pdf(205.4 KB, 204 views)
File Type: pdf state bank of india po sample question paper.pdf(3.81 MB, 276 views)
File Type: zip sbi po.zip(41.7 KB, 74 views)
30th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Arsalaan

well you should start with

MAGAZINES :

csr, chronicle youjna

Manorama year Book, CSR yearbook

In addition you should also read news papers regularly.

like TOI ,HINDU,
30th June 2011, 11:00 PM
ravi6

Dear,

there are many books like genral knowledge books with which you can do best

study of bank po examination.

refer current affairs.

REGARDS
ravi6
1st July 2011, 12:14 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
You can prepare the complete course for bank PO in 3-4 months if you prepare sincerely. General awareness need to be studied everytime or you can say every month.

The best option available for bank PO General Awareness and Current Affaris is by regularly reading Pratiyogita Darpan magazines. It consists of all the latest events.
25th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

thanks a lot for the books and collection

pls can someone help me in getting the new pattern of puzzle mixed with sitting arrangement......
and blood relation questions mixed with sitting arrangement.........
16th September 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

is there any facility to get daily banking current affairs sms on mobile?
15th January 2012, 08:28 PM
abhisek.sonu

General Awareness Books for Bank PO Exams is as follows

Banking service chronicle

CSR(Competition Success review) book for General Awareness

Pratiyogita kiran

Manorama year book

those are very help full for your preparation.

Daily you must revision one or two hours after preparation.
23rd April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how many months of current affairs needed for sbi clerical exam
15th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

is it sufficient to read one monthly magazine for current affairs and daily newspaper?which one is best magazine like pratiyogta darpan or mahendra's master in current affairs or success mirror or some other magazine?
1st October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Wat abt pratiyogita darpan..is it sufficient?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?