15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What preparation to be followed for getting government job while doing third year college?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am pratik! I am third year student how to prepare government job now? Can someone please provide me complete information on the preparation which we need to follow for getting the government job? Can someone please advice me as soon as possible?

15th May 2015, 10:21 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What preparation to be followed for getting government job while doing third year college?

It is really good to see that you have started preparation for government jobs while your third year of college studies because most of the candidates think that they would start preparation for government jobs and exams after completion of graduation but you have presented a right piece of mind because you know the value of time and this would result you success early in life and may be just after completion of graduation, you get a government job.

First of all you need to see how much extra or spare time do you have because this time must be utilized and every single college student has some extra time to pass that you must utilize because this is the only way to manage preparation and college together while pursuing graduation degree.

Make a perfect time table and schedule of your study means both college and preparation for examination. Give 6-7 hours for sleeping and rest time should be used in study because rest for 7 hours is more than enough for a student and rest 17 hours should be given to study and learning.

You need to get up early in the morning everyday and study some subjects which could be remembered like General Knowledge, General Awareness and Current Affairs because this is the right time you should prepare for such topics and subjects and for that, you need to buy some good books for each subject and you can buy these books to prepare :

>> Lucent Publication - Reasoning Ability, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
>> English Language by SP Bakshi and SC Gupta
>> Quantitive Aptitude by Quicker Mathematics
>> Current Affairs by Success Mirror
>> Daily News Paper - Times of India, The Hindu
>> Current Affairs by Jagran Josh Magazine

You must give more time for a subject which is tough such as Mathematics and English Language because these subjects are compulsory in every single competitive exam so you should understand the importance and focus more and try to make yourself perfect in both of these subjects and if you do so then no one can stop you from qualifying examination.

Practice is the only key to success and if you practice more then you can qualify exam easily so I would say that complete your syllabus and revise again then buy some practice books of exams and solve 2 practice tests everyday and also register for online tests because now a days exams are being conducted through online mode so be ready for every single stage and make yourself perfect in online exams as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?