12th September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be preferred fro TNPSC Group II exam

Hi i am Janitha. MS software engineering students. want to prepare for tnpsc group2 exam . please say me which books we can prefer for studying .

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  2. Best Books to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 & Group 2 Exams?
  3. Minimum qualification required for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to refer for the exam preparation?
  4. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  5. What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?
  6. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure?
  7. Previous years TNPSC group 1 exam questions? Books to be referred?
  8. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Best books for preparation
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Which books are best preferred for Bank PO exam? Names of the books with publishers name?
  11. How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?
  12. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam?
  13. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for TNPSC Group II?
  15. Which are the best books for TNPSC group IV exam?
  16. Syllabus of TNPSC group I and II exam? Which study material and books to refer?
  17. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Last 10 years TNSC Group 2 solved question papers -- [New]
10th March 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be preferred fro TNPSC Group II exam

what are the books to be prepared for tnpsc group 2 exam? list the best training in centers to get materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?