19th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

I am doing my final year engineering(ece) , how to prepare for tnpsc group 1,
what books i need to refer, will you pl say me the syllabus and the date of examination and the books to refer . Full detail about tnpsc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Leather Technology from Anna University? Syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  3. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Best books for preparation
  6. How can I prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  7. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  8. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. Which books to be preferred fro TNPSC Group II exam
  10. How to prepare for TNPSC Group-I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  13. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?
  15. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  17. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
26th January 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam What is the syllabus and Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
29th November 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

upcoming exam for government posting
11th December 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing my final year B.E can i write tnpsc group 1B exam
24th January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Group n material:
Read all State board books from 1 st standard till 2.
Thats enough.
10th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am ECE can i write tnpsc group exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?