19th September 2010, 12:55 PM
sowmya.arun

Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?

Hello sir , My name is sowmya finished my BE computers , i'm interested to pursue tnpsc group one exam , but i need to know what all the books we need for it and also is coaching or self study is better???????????? in chennai were i can get those books if so and coaching class if need ???? when is the exam fro group one sir for coming year and 2010?

please inform me the details sir, it be helpfull to me , my id [email protected]

thanking you sir
sowmya.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to refer for the exam preparation?
  2. Best coaching centers for TNPSC group I exam in Chennai
  3. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  4. Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?
  5. Syllabus of TNPSC group I and II exam? Which study material and books to refer?
  6. Best coaching centers available for TNPSC Group I and Ii in Tamilnadu and Chennai?
  7. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??
  11. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  12. Which is the best coaching academy in Chennai to clear TNPSC Group I exam? What is the minimum qualification?
  13. Which books should I refer for Group Y entrance exam?
  14. Best coaching institutes in Chennai for TNPSC combined Engineering Services examination?
  15. Which books to be referred for AIIMS entrance exam?
  16. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  17. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  18. Which are the best coaching institutes for TNPSC in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
6th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?

which types of books, i should refer for the tnpsc exam sir, please tell
31st October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?

When will start the TNPSC Exam 2012 and [ls. refer books to study

Please email me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Jaikumar P
26th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

books name with authorname
7th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?

books name with authorname
please send my id- [email protected]
8th March 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , my name is Jayesh Babu currently iam doing B-tech 3rd in SRM UNIVERSITY , my main aim is to clear group1 exam , can u plz tell me the famous & best coaching centers in chennai . my phone no is 9840915716, my mail id is : [email protected] . sir plz mail me sir . I want to clear it & want to service the people.
23rd August 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is pandian currently i am doing B.E final year in jeppiaar engineering college,my question is group 1 exam available in tamil language or not??????
16th April 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir, completed b.E conputer science engg...no working experience...nw I want to aply for sbi -po
Plz guide me sir...suggest me books and coaching centers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?