19th February 2012, 12:19 PM
omkarchoudhari

Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Human Anatomy in AIIMS?

which books to study Msc human anatomy entrance exam in aiims?

Related Questions:
  1. AIIMS Syllabus for MSc. in human subjects like anatomy, physiology
  2. Date of MSc Human Anatomy entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  3. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  4. Which entrance do i need to appear for Ph.D. in Anatomy at AIIMS? -- [New]
  5. How to apply and prepare for admission to M.Sc (Anatomy) from AIIMS?
  6. PhD entrance exam of AIIMS and its syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus for MSc Anatomy entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT exam? Best books for AIIMS and AIPMT exam and schedule of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for AIIMS PG entrance exam at UG level? Books to be referred?
  10. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  12. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  13. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP
  14. How lucrative is the career in Human Anatomy?
  15. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  16. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus and list of important books to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam?
  18. Anatomy and Physiology books in Malyalam Language?
19th February 2012, 06:13 PM
ankitkrmishra

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Human Anatomy in AIIMS?

Important books for Msc. anatomy entrance exam:
1. Biochemistry Ed Lubert Stryer. W.H. Freeman and Company, New York.
2. Principles of Biochemistry. Ed Lehninger, Nelson and Cox. CBS publishers and distributors.
3. Harper’s Biochemistry. Ed. R.K. Murray, D.K. Granner, P.A. Mayes and V.W. Rodwell. Appleton
and Lange, Stamford, Connecticut.
4. Textbook of Biochemstry with Clinical Correlations. Ed. Thomas M. Devlin.Wiley-Liss Publishers.
19th February 2012, 07:49 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Human Anatomy in AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarchoudhari View Post
which books to study Msc human anatomy entrance exam in aiims?
Hi mam Just go through the syllubus enclosed in the application form.
he / she has opted for doing the PhD. There will be multiple choice questions for eighty marks and the duration of the exam is ninety minutes. Thirty questions will be based on practical based and they are to be answered in short, the rest fifty questions will be MCQ s. There is a negative mark for all the questions answered incorrectly. The candidates who pass this exam are then called for practical exam. The mark for practical exam is 20. Candidates who successfully complete the practical exam will only be called for admission.

The syllabus of the entrance test can vary according to the chosen area of research. Candidates can expect questions from the following topics during the All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam

Anatomy
Biophysics
Biochemistry
Radiology
Community Medicine
C.T.V.S.
Dermatology & Venerology
Emergency Medicine
Endocrinology
Gastroenterology & HNU
Transplant Immunology and Innunogenetics
Microbiology
Oncology
Medical Physics
Microbiology
Neurology
Neuro-Biochemistry
Neuro Surgery
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Obst. & Gynecology
Pathology
Pediatrics
Pediatric Surgery
Pharmacology
Physiology
Psychiatry
Surgery
Reproductive Biology
Occular Pharmacology
Pharmacy
Ocular Pathology
Ophthalmology
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Ph D Test

For applying for PhD course a candidate must have any of the following qualification which should be from a recognized university.

Masters degree in bio medical science related subjects
Post graduate degree in nursing
Master of surgery
Doctor of medicine
Also a candidate should have more than 55%marks in the M B B S exam.

How to Apply for AIIMS Ph D Test?

Candidates can apply for the All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam (AIIMS Ph D Test) by both the online and offline means. Candidates applying by online should submit the same before the deadline. The cost for the off-line application form is Rs. 500 for general candidate’s students and Rs. 400 for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students. From State Bank of India candidates can get their Forms by paying the above mentioned cash. Candidates can also get application form via post by sending a request letter to the

Address : Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
How to fill the Form for AIIMS Ph D Test?

Candidate should fill the form only according to the instructions given in the application form. Do not make any errors while filling. Errors in forms can lead to rejection. Fix the recent photo and put your signature on the suggested column. The form should reach the office before final date given for submission.

Important Dates (Tentative)

The important dates to remember for All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam are:
The entrance exam will conduct: On the month of May, 2012
Application form can be filled online: On the second Week of March, 2012
Last date for this online submission of application form: Second Week of April, 2012
Last date for offline application form submission: On the second week of April, 2012
List of AIIMS Ph D Test centers

The lists of centers for All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam are:

Chennai
Delhi
Kolkata
Mumbai
Contact Address for the AIIMS Ph D Test

The contact address for All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam (AIIMS Ph D Test) is:

Address : All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar New Delhi, No.F.4-3/10-Exam.Sec. (PhD), New Delhi – 110608
Tel: 26589900, 26588500, 2659497, Extn. 4971, 6421, 4499, 6422,
Fax: 011 2658 8789
College Accepting the AIIMS Ph D Test score

All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
Reference Books for AIIMS Ph D Test

The following books can be used as reference by the candidates who are applying for All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam (AIIMS Ph D Test).

W.F. Ganong:Medical Physiology
Sattanarayan: Biochemistry
Samson Wrights: Applied Physiology
Review of Medical Physiology by Ganong
Restorative dental materials by Craig
Poddar Osteology
Pathology Vol. I &II by John M Issane Andersons
Pathologic basis of Disease by Cotfxan Kumar Roffins Robbins
Community Medicine by Parks
Human Biochemistry by Orten
Atlas of Human Anatomy by Netter
Macminn Colour Atlas of Histology
Biochemistry by Lippincotts
Practical Physiology & Biochemistry by L GHAI
Human Embryology by K Datta
General Anatomy by K Datta
John B. West. Best and Taylor.s Physiological Basis of Medical Practice, Baltimore Williams
Harper’s Biochemistry
Guyton and Hall: Medical Physiology
Atlas of Anatomy by grants
Atlas of Histology by DIFORE
Dental Metallurgy and non-metallic materials by Smith
Dental materials written by P.K Basu
Chemistry and Metallurgy of Dental Materials by Cambel Smith
Chawduraj: Concise Medical Physiology
C.C Chaterjee: Human Physiology (Vol. 1,2)
C. Ded: Biochemistry
Applied Physiology by Cyril A Keele, Samson.s Wrights
Applied Dental Materials by Anderson
Coaching Centers for AIIMS Ph D Test
The names of some of the coaching centers which provide coaching classes for All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam (AIIMS Ph D Test) are listed below:

Brilliant tutorials pvt ltd
Darshana academy
Tandem
Sree Krishna entrance coaching center
Excellent institute
Prof. P. C Thomas Classes
Akash institute
Narayana institute of information technology academy
Physics techniques
Career point
Oasis education services
Sahil study circle.
J .R . S Tutorials
Guru dronacharya
Takshila institute
Study Plan

Study all the subjects thoroughly. Each subject should be given extra care otherwise you won’t be able to complete it in the right time. One can also seek the help of the training institutes. The important aspect the candidates must know is the nature and pattern of the examination. Refer the previous year’s questions to understand the competitive level of the exam. Since the institute is one of the most reputed one in the medical education, aspirants from all over the country will take the exam and hence only those who are able to clear the cutoffs can make their admission into the institute.

How and Where To Get the Results?

http://www.aiims.edu is the website where you can find your results. It is the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science.

Score Validity

One year will be the validity of the All India Institute of Medical Science Ph D Entrance Exam (AIIMS Ph D Test) score.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/all-india-institute-of-medical-science-ph-d-entrance-exam-aiims-ph-d-test-2012/#ixzz1mpjtNJgB
Al the best.
28th February 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Human Anatomy in AIIMS?

could you please send the website of phd in anatomy free downloadable modal entrance exam question papaer... please
29th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me previous 5 year MSc nursing enterance question paper
5th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can u send me sample papers for msc biochemistry entrance in aiims
23rd November 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i hve to do msc pathology after completion of my bmlt which way i should hve to achieve
7th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

can i have eligibility to study m.sc anatomy after finishing b.sc nursing in madras medical college.
4th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Which books are required for preparing entrance exam
of aiims m.sc human physiology
15th August 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me MSc microbiology pathology anatomy physiology entrance question papers of aims and jipmer
27th January 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my bsc zoology from Nepal can I apply for msc anatomy
27th July 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Physiology in AIIMS? What will be the syllabus for the exam??
3rd April 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc in reproductive biology and clinical embryology in aiims?
22nd April 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Shabnam Ansari. Sir please can you let me know the books to refer for M.sc biophysics AIIMS entrance, and I request you to please send me previous years question papers of biophysics .

Thank you
29th March 2018, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Which books are useful for preparation of msc pharmacology aiims entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?