22nd July 2012, 01:58 PM
Swati Yadav Namdeo

How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?

Respected Concern

I did BHMS and now wishes to do M Sc in Anatomy.
Please provide me the compleate details of it.
From Where I can do Msc Anatomy? Duration? University? etc.

Regards,

Dr Swati Yadav Namdeo

Related Questions:
  1. When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition? -- [New]
  3. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  5. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
  7. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  9. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  10. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  11. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
  12. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  14. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  15. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  16. Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?
  17. List of top 10 government colleges for MSc in Anatomy?
  18. Can I do MSc Anatomy course after BSc Nursing Course? Which are the PG courses I can do?
20th December 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?

iv completed bhms i want to do msc anatomy,when will be the admissions at government medical college?wat is the procedure to get admitted?
20th December 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?

pls tel me the government colleges offering msc anatomy,and admission procedure
5th August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc.(Biology) final year.I want to do M.Sc. in anatomy.i want information that how can i got addmision in a good medical college for it?
11th August 2013, 08:01 PM
lakshmi.jyothi14

Question Re: How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?

I did msc medical anatomy in svims university in tirupati.. its duration is 3 years, there is no good settlement in this, so, u try for some wat better...
14th August 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I M A BPT GRATUATE . I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN DO MSc ANATOMY FROM AIIMS DELHI OR NOT ?
24th August 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc anatomy after bhms?its fee structure in govt college?scope of it in canada?what are the job oppurtunities?
23rd September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the joining process for msc anatomy course
4th October 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do msc. anatomy after doing bsc.m l t.
1st January 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

List msc in medical labotory technology collegepunjab
9th January 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I had completed bhms . Where can I do MSC in anatomy. where are the college s of MSC in anatomy? what is the duration?
23rd February 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my BPT graduation now i want do know can i do msc anatomy course in distance and which college or what are fees of these course.
28th June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am completed BDS i want to do M.Sc. msdical anatomy pl get me list of colleges in north india.
16th July 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do misc anatomy after Bsc nursing .Kindly inform regarding this.
2nd February 2021, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How to do msc in anatomy ?what is process for admission and duration ?where i can do?

I am completed bds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?