4th February 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Which Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in CS? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam?

which book,study meterial are useful in ugc-net in cs exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Books and study materials to prepare for UGC-NET(Visual Arts) -- [New]
  2. How may I prepare for NET UGC exam? List of books considered good for preparation
  3. Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?
  4. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?
  6. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
  7. How can I prepare for UGC NET exam?
  8. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  9. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  10. How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Useful books as per new pattern to prepare UGC NET English?
  12. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications?
  13. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  14. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  15. How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Books and study material for UGC-NET exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I prepare for UGC NET English Exam? Best books from which you can learn from?
4th February 2012, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in CS? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BEST BOOKS FOR NET EXAM FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's

UGC NET / SLET Computer Science & Guide
by
R. Gupta
Publisher: ramesh publishing house (2010)

UGC/NET/SLET Computer Science & Applications
by
G. K. P
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd (2012)

Trueman's UGC NET Computer Science
by
Sanjay Singhal,Sameer Mishra
Publisher: danika/ trueman publishing company (2010)

I have attached the Question Paper of NET exam for Computer science department.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about NET exam CLICK HERE

4th February 2012, 09:41 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in CS? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant

-It is to inform you that NET( National eligibility test) is conducted by UGC (University grant commission) twice in a year. Exam normally held in the months of June and December.

-NET exam is conduct to recruit candidate for Lecturer post.

Eligibility Criteria for UGC-NET Exam:
--------------------------------------

• You should have completed Post graduation in any stream from recognized Institute/University.
  • You should have minimum of 55% marks & 50% for ST/SC/PH/Females.
  • Your Age should not be greater than 28 year & 5years relaxation for OBS/ST/SC/PH/Female.

UGC-NET CS(Computer Science) Syllabus: Please see attachment file in this post.

Pattern of UGC-NET Examination
---------------------------------

Important Books for UGC-NET Exam Preparation
---------------------------------------------------

For more detail on UGC-NET Exam, you can visit Official website: http://www.ugc.ac.in

Good Luck...

WITH REGARDS
4G Solutions
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 69 views)
4th February 2012, 10:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in CS? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam?

Hi Dear
For UGC Net exam books for preparation for CS are:-

Here pattern of question papers of exam:-

Good Luck...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?