23rd December 2012, 11:06 AM
RESHMI A RAJAN

How can I prepare for UGC NET exam?

Pls guide me how to prepare for UGC net exam to appear on june 2013. I dont have an idea of how to prepare for all the 3 papers. Pls refer me the books to be referred and method of preparation also.

26th January 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for UGC NET exam?

what is the difference between paper II and paper III when both are objective type
26th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM DOING MSC. IN MATHMATIC.,WHICH BOOK I FOLLOW FOR QUALIFIED NET IN THIS SUSJECT?
28th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello.. i have completed my mba in finance .. and currentlyi m a working as a lecturer on a adhoc basis..so can u please help for passing the ney exam..please guide which books i should refer..and if possible ..then please mail me on my id i.e. [email protected] thank you
2nd September 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hi i m complete my m.a in geo so please tell me how can prepare net study
22nd April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I prepare for UGC NET exam?

IM ALSO APPEARING FOR FIRST TIME.IM MSC IN MATHS AND MCA.DOING MY NET IN POPULATION STUDIES.EMAIL ID [email protected] reply if im getting spme reference book
20th November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. i have completed my mba in finance... Pls guide me how to prepare for UGC net exam to appear on dec 2014 I dont have an idea of how to prepare for all the 3 papers. Pls guid which books i should refer... then mail me... my id i.e [email protected] thnk U.
21st April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my pg in commerce 3 year back. Now i m planning to give ugc net exam . I m not prepared dont know what to do, whats the ratio of result
24th April 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have persued post graduate diploma in human resources management from symboisis university. Am I eligible to appear for net exam?
25th April 2015, 02:14 PM
PATHGUIDE

Hello friend,

Solve sample papers as much as you can , also side by side go through the related theory of the subject you study.

Correlating the last year questions with the theory part will be very helpful in preparation. Last minute mugging up is very harmful so keep on reading everything related to your syllabus.

I hope these points will help you in your preparation.
For more information and subject related preparation contact me through this column.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?