3rd November 2010, 08:12 PM
monabbar

Books to refer for problems and theory separately for M.A paper of IIT JAM?

plz,give me some refference books based on problems and solutions(or only problems) books and theory books (refer seperately the problem and theory books) on mathematics(MA paper for iit jam) for iit jam MA paper(mathmatics paper) to ensure to crack the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)? -- [New]
  2. Which books to refer for IIT JAM exam?
  3. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics?
  4. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  5. Guidance and suitable books for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  6. Which books should I refer for IIT JAM in Physics?
  7. How to prepare to solve problems in mechanics for IIT JAM?
  8. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  9. How to write IIT JAM Geology entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  11. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  12. How to prepare for the entrance exam of IIT JAM for statistics? Books to be referred?
  13. Which books should I refer to prepare for IIT JAM in Geophysics?
  14. Which book to be referred for preparation of IIT JAM in Physics?
  15. Book for IIT JAM entrance exam which consists theory knowledge?
  16. Minimum marks to pass in Physics take theory and practical combined or separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which books should I refer for MCA entrance in JAM? Previous years question papers? Names of the some good Mathematics books?
  18. Which are the books to be referred for IIT JAM?
26th June 2011, 09:03 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Books to refer for problems and theory separately for M.A paper of IIT JAM?

List of book to refer for problem and theory separately for M.a paper of IIT JAM :-
1)Arihant MA IIT JEE Guide
2)mathematics -B.V RAMANA
3) MATHEMATICS - Anand kumar reference book
30th November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to refer for problems and theory separately for M.A paper of IIT JAM?

hello sir

plz prescribe me some reference books for linear algebra,modern algebra,sequence & series & other related books for iit jam mathematics (ma) preparation .

than you
5th December 2011, 12:03 PM
monabbar

For modern algebra:m.artin
linear:hoffmen kunje
sequence & series:ghosh & chakravortyifferential calculas part-1 & part-2:d
12th November 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
plz suggest me ,,book of integral calculus for iit jam m.a entrance ....
3rd November 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

HELLO i am bsc student with math group . I prepare for jam ma. I asked about the minimum criteria... I know about all IIT should be take minimum 55% in bsc without rounding off (and in all language subjects & other subjects form P.C.M. ).... so I asked that I obtain 58% in P.CM. till 1st year and environment paper I get 39 marks so am I eligible for IIT if I get more than 55% till 3years........I asked about environment paper in which I get 39 /100 marks which is less than 55% marks ...................
Please please tell me if know anyone
4th January 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO i am bsc student with math group . I prepare for jam ma. I asked about the minimum criteria... I know about all IIT should be take minimum 55% in bsc without rounding off (and in all language subjects & other subjects form P.C.M. ).... so I asked that I obtain 58% in P.CM. till 1st year and environment paper I get 39 marks so am I eligible for IIT if I get more than 55% till 3years........I asked about environment paper in which I get 39 /100 marks which is less than 55% marks ...................
Please please tell me if know anyone
No, issue. Only total percentage matters. You are Eligible
30th May 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it sufficient to study only B. SC three year syllabus for the I I T jam mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?