30th May 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA and what is the salary?

l want to become CA what is it's salary in different sector. and what is the value of CA?

30th May 2015, 02:41 AM
papaa2

Default Re: How can I become a CA and what is the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l want to become CA what is it's salary in different sector. and what is the value of CA?
You can get the detailed information on CA course from the official ICAI website i.e., www.icai.in
To start with, you need to get registered yourself for Cpt. After qualifying cpt get registered for Ipcc. There are 8 subjects in Ipcc of which you can attempt all at once; or you can attempt them in two groups. After clearing first group of ipcc you can start your articleship. Articleship is done for 3 years. However after completing 2.5 years of articleship, you can register for finals. In finals there are 7 subjects. Here also you have the option of attempting all at once or in two groups. Once you qualify the finals you become a member of ICAI. Now you can call yourself a CA.
As far as salary is concerned, it totally depends on the company in which you are employed. Generally big and reputed companies offer more salary. Salaries are subject to increments based on your performance.
You can even opt for starting your own CA firm.
30th May 2015, 08:33 AM
swanand thakur
Member+

You can become CA by choosing Commerce stream after your 10th.But remember that being CA is not a easy task you have to completely devote yourself totally to studies if you are thinking of doing CA if it's possible then only go for it.
If you become successfull in bringing your dream to reality then just wait and see the no.of increasing money in your Bank account.It's like golden hen with golden eggs.Don't worry about salary.You can start-up with your own office too.

Thanks
30th May 2015, 09:25 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are different step to become CA:

Registration for CPT

Passing the CPT examination

Registration for IPCC

Orientation and ITT

Appearing and passing IPCC Group I Exam

Registration for Articleship

Appearing and passing IPCC Group II Exam

Registration for CA Final Course

Appearing and Passing CA Final Course

Complete Articleship

GMCS

Membership:

Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant".
30th May 2015, 10:19 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chattered Accountant course which is a best professional Course in world wide. CA course has three levels in this course and a 3 years duration for Article ship to acquire practical knowledge.

CPT : It is the first or foundation level which can be applied after +2 . It has four paper having 200 marks total 50% marks in total required to clear this exam.

IPCC having both group Group I & II total 7 papers & having 700 marks in total 50% in aggregate required to clear this paper.

After clearing IPCC you have to do Article ship under a CA , for 3 years.

Final also having both group total 8 papers 7 total 800 marks 50% in aggregate required to clear this level.

After qualifying CA if you are doing job in Core company or in a MNC you will get a huge salary , If you are doing practice by individual or by partnership , by opening own office then also you can get a huge amount of income .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA course details.pdf(292.6 KB, 409 views)
30th May 2015, 11:36 AM
savneybillford

CA stands for Chartered Accountant. To become a CA you have to clear CPT(common proficiency test) after your 10+2.

•There is no age criteria for writing this test. This means you can do it after you finish your graduation as well.
•The marks criteria for clearing CPT is 50%.
•It will be an objective type exam.
•The exam will have negative markings for wrong answers.

The salary factor is actually dependent on your performance. A CA is generally well paid. You can work under a CA firm after your internship or you can start your own personalized firm for companies, and decide your pay per project.
30th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Salary of a ca depends upon his experience. . As a fresher Sometime you get a very good package and sometime average package depends on how you crack your interview .

The very first and main thing I would say don't look at salary concentrate on studies of ca , clear it .and then bother about salary as a personal advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?