5th September 2013, 01:25 PM

Books to be referred for Indian Ordinance Factory Chargeman exam of Mechanical

please suggest me some books for the preparation of Indian ordnance factory CHARGEMAN exam of mechanical

27th September 2013, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Books to be referred for Indian Ordinance Factory Chargeman exam of Mechanical

sir iam diploma in mechanical ,apply the chargeman post .not open link to the online application so connect link
23rd November 2013, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Books to be referred for Indian Ordinance Factory Chargeman exam of Mechanical

please give some books list for appear in chargeman exam i metallurgy discipline.
25th November 2013, 05:57 PM

how to study for the post of examinar
9th April 2014, 11:37 PM

Sir iam a Iti holder having 11 years exp.am i elgible for chargeman grade in o.factory recuirement.
21st July 2014, 12:04 AM

sir, please send me Sample papers/study material for the post of Chargeman II(Mechanical)?
21st July 2014, 04:25 PM

please suggest me some books for the preparation of Indian ordnance factory CHARGEMAN exam of mechanical.
22nd July 2014, 02:23 PM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in mechanical.
Please tell me where I can get previous yeras sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman. (Diploma Mechanical) and please give some books list for appear in chargeman exam mechanical.
25th July 2014, 11:07 PM

sir ,please suggest me some books for the preparation of indian ordance factory chargeman exam of clothing .
27th July 2014, 08:34 AM

Sir plz suggest me book for the post of chargeman in electrical engineering..
My mail id [email protected]
27th July 2014, 06:53 PM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in
mechanical.
Please tell me where I can get
previous yeras sample papers for
written test of ordinance factory
for chargeman. (Diploma
Mechanical) and please give some
books list for appear in chargeman
exam mechanical branch
my ID [email protected]
31st July 2014, 04:05 PM

please send previous exam papers of charge man electrical in Indian ordnance factories on given below email id.
1st August 2014, 08:02 PM

sir iam diploma in mechanical i did't get sample papers indian ordanance factory for chargeman please could you tell me that link teachnical papers of mechanical
my email id ;[email protected]
2nd August 2014, 12:00 AM

gm sir
my name is Ankit Gupta and I comleted diploma in CHEMICAL ENGG. please suggest me some books for the preparation of Indian ordnance factory CHARGEMAN exam of chemical engg.
my email id [email protected]
thanxx !!!!
2nd August 2014, 10:54 AM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in
mechanical.
for chargeman. (Diploma
exam mechanical branch
my ID is [email protected]
2nd August 2014, 11:01 AM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in
mechanical.
for chargeman. (Diploma
exam mechanical branch
my ID is [email protected]
3rd August 2014, 06:22 PM

sir please suggest me the name of Indian Ordance Factory books and sample paper.
my emailid:[email protected]
4th August 2014, 11:32 PM

sir please send me odf chargeman study material or book
email [email protected]
4th August 2014, 11:49 PM

Dear sir ,iam diploma in mechanical engineering,please sir some previous question papers forward this email address sir [email protected]
6th August 2014, 05:56 PM

sir i am mechanical engineering,please suggest iof chargeman books or study material and previous papers pls sent me sir mail ID : [email protected]
7th August 2014, 09:01 PM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in mechanical.
Please tell me where I can get previous yeras sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman. (Diploma Mechanical) and please give some books list for appear in chargeman exam mechanical.
8th August 2014, 07:37 PM

sir please suggest me the name of Indian Ordance Factory
books for mechanical engineering and sample paper.

mail ID: nilmech1991@gmail. com
10th August 2014, 08:07 PM

i m belong to eee dept which book is a good reference fo the post of [email protected]
12th August 2014, 12:17 PM

I m mechanical engg
plzzzz suggest me some books for iof charge man exam
my id is:[email protected]
14th August 2014, 07:04 PM

I am mechanical engg. I have been applied for charge man post. So pleas tell me which book I have to read..
17th August 2014, 12:18 PM

Please provide me course material and prwvious year question paper and some tricks to get selected in iof 2014 .my branch is mechanical engineering....on my mail ud [email protected].....
Please sir
Thanking you
17th August 2014, 12:42 PM

sir plz sugest me of some books name & model ques ans of prv exam of ordance factory in electrical trade.
email id:
17th August 2014, 10:09 PM

I m mechanical diploma engg.
plzzzz suggest me some books for iof charge man exam

Email- [email protected]
19th August 2014, 12:24 AM

sir/mam plz sugest me of book referred and model ques ans of previous exam of ordinance factory in mechanical trade for chargeman
email id: [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 02:20 PM

sir plz i am a diploma chemical engg . sir mujhe ap chargeman ki post k liye chemical k previous paper , all chemical sample paper , aur chargeman ki chemical ki book onle kaise khridoon ku ki market m chemical ki books nhi h so sir plzzzz jld se jld mujhe meri email id pr sari details send kr dijiye sir meri emal id . avinashdehlavi48@gmail.
22nd August 2014, 02:50 PM

sir i am electronics engg. please sugest me some books for ordanance factory in electronics trade for chargeman.
email id- [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 03:28 PM

sir i complete engg. in mechanical please suggest book for chargeman & send previous year quation peper for mechanical.My email id: [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 05:03 PM

sir i am mechanical engineering,please suggest iof chargeman books or study material and previous papers pls sent me sir mail ID : [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 11:20 PM

plz sir i want sample paper of chargeman post in mechanical stream. plz send on my email id [email protected]
26th August 2014, 10:18 PM

Dear Sir, iam diploma in
mechanical.
for chargeman. (Diploma
exam mechanical branch
my ID [email protected]
30th August 2014, 06:57 PM

Your job is like a ' postman '. What you have to do is - if there is no answer from anybody then you have to supply the information such as name of the books , model solved papers and most useful book for the ' ordnance factory chargeman mechanical exam'. So will you pl. do the needful? answer if you can, immediately.
Thanks & Regards.
shirsath
14th September 2014, 02:56 PM

pls suggest me the book for ordnance factory chargeman OTS non technical exam.
14th September 2014, 05:14 PM

Sir,pls suggest me the books of indian ordnance factory chargeman for chemistry.
4th October 2014, 11:51 PM

Agar aapko reply karne ka time nahi mil pata hai then Plz...........CLOSE this forum.

and by mistake if u have some time then plz.....suggest me some books for prepaing of ordinance factory exam 2014 in NON-TECH category(other than store) and also attach some previous year paper for
NON-tech category.

Best Regards.
18th November 2014, 12:29 PM

i am Nagappa mechanical engineering and having exam on 7 nov 2014
could you suggest me which books i have to refer...
21st November 2014, 12:32 PM

res,sir question paper for charge man based on only diploma basis 0r higher study (such as b.e ,b.tech )
24th November 2014, 06:54 AM

Plz send me previous year question papers of indian ordinance factory chargeman electrical engineering
I am very much thankful for that.
25th November 2014, 11:48 AM

OFT chargeman exam preves madel qestion

Piz sir iam applaying in oft chargema postigng exam tell me previas year madel qestions and answer in diploma in mechanical eng sir
my email id [email protected] piz my email id q&a si thankyou
27th November 2014, 10:08 PM

please suggest me some books for the
preparation of Indian ordnance factory
CHARGEMAN exam of mechanical
5th January 2015, 09:43 PM

Sir please give me books for chemical trade and old quastion paper