11th January 2011, 11:51 PM
vandana123

Books to be referred for Paper II and Paper III? I am about to register for NET exam for commerce stream

Dear Sir,

I am about to register for NET exams for COMMERCE strem and would like to know your advice.I would like to know perfect referal books on Paper 1,which is generic for all NET enterants.Secondly books for paper 2 and paper 3 also.My selected stream is Commerce.

I would be greatfull to u.
Thanx & Regards,
Vandana

20th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for Paper II and Paper III? I am about to register for NET exam for commerce stream

I am about to register for SET exams for COMMERCE strem and would like to know your advice.I would like to know perfect referal books on Paper 1,which is generic for all NET/SET exam. Secondly books for paper 2 and paper 3 also.My selected stream is Commerce.
So please tell the proper books for NET & SET for commerce paper 1, 2, & 3 ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-referred-paper-ii-paper-iii-i-am-about-register-net-exam-commerce-stream-71039.html#ixzz2iFZMGb5y
23rd May 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for Paper II and Paper III? I am about to register for NET exam for commerce stream

hello sir/ma'am, am going to appear for net xam (commerce)tis dec so am goin to start sincere preparation so pl kindly answer my doubt
1. unit wise recommend me text books for commerce
2.and is it jus fine to study commerce paper 2&3 net books
kindly pl answer my both the ques ...

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?