24th February 2012, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

Btell me about books recommended for preparation of isro entrance exam

25th January 2013, 10:41 AM
sdhevasenapathi

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

GATE preparation is enough for score the good marks in ISRO entrance exam and also i am providing the some information regarding the ISRO entrance exam. The ISRO stands for
Indian Space Research Organization and this is conducted by the central govt india under the pubic undertaking organizations for requiting in the various posts like engineer and scientist etc posts..

For attending the ISRO entrance exam, required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Control, Computer Science etc with 65% of marks from recognizes university and required age limit should be 21-30 years and here age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

Selection Procedure:
---------------------

The selection procedure is based on the written test and interview, apart from first conducted the written test and after qualifying the written test called for interview. So the written test consists of objective type with 4 multiple choice answers and here negative marks for every incorrect answers and questions from;.

Syllabus :
---------

C, C++, Java, Data Structure etc for Computer Science Engineers, from Basic electronics, Microprocessors, Digital Signal Processing etc for Electronics Engineers, from Machines, Power system, Thermal, Control System etc for Electrical Engineers etc.

Preparation Tips :
------------------

Before going to entrance exam, you need to practice previous question papers and also refer the your technical subjects syllabus and for that i am providing the previous question papers are given bellow and download it.
21st June 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

Please provide me previous year question papers with key answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?