21st June 2011, 10:30 PM
lee444

Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?

confused about study material.. plz suggest some good books. my subjects are public administration and computer.

12th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?

Don't Be confuse about your study.
The books which help you to do study best for computer subject are as follows....
1} First of all You should do study from the reference books from the reference books you will get the whole knowledge of computer

2} Second one you should do study from your syllabus books

Best of luck your study...
Do your Best...
24th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?

i want to see the last five year question paper of ras exam and pattern syllabus
6th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?

BEST GK BOOK FOR PREPAIR RAS PRE. EXAM TELL ME ABOUT WRITER NAME
19th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me which is the best book for ras Gk-gs preparation & tell me books name or writer name
21st March 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

plz send me best book writer of ras pre public addministration subject with writer name.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?