21st September 2011, 11:49 PM
rashmi darbari

Names of the books for public administration and sociology?

hello sir/madam,
my options are public administration and sociology. i want to ask you name of some good books for both subjects as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the books for Public Administration and Sociology?
  2. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  3. Can I give all IAS exams Papers in Bengali Language? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MBA with 50% in B.A.(Public Administration, Politics and Sociology)? -- [New]
  5. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  6. Which are the Books for Public Administration?
  7. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  8. Which books are better for prelims and mains for Public Administration and Geography optionals?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  10. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  11. UPPSC books for both papers along with author and publication name? Optional books for History and Public Administration?
  12. Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam
  13. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  14. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
  15. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  16. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  17. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  18. Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?
29th April 2012, 09:56 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the books for public administration and sociology?

dear friend,
Public Administration is by far the most popular optional for IAS mains and naturally,has the highest share of successfull candiates among all optionals.one of the resons for its popularity is the relatively limited and well defined syllabus.
public administration have two papers.
paper-I books:
-->>New horizons by mohit bhattacharya

-->>public administration and public affairs by nicholas henry

-->>administrative thinkers by prasad and prasad

paper-II books:
-->>Indian administration by arora and goyal.

all the best...........
27th March 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books for public administration and sociology?

Dear, Sir/madam plz guide me for uppcs top book's writer for social work & public administration .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?