5th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which Books should I refer for KAS Exam being a candidate of B.Sc Anaesthesia course?

i am heena kousar,i completed Bsc anaesthesia degree. i want to wright KAS exam so which books should i refer?

15th June 2012, 07:16 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: Which Books should I refer for KAS Exam being a candidate of B.Sc Anaesthesia course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am heena kousar,i completed Bsc anaesthesia degree. i want to wright KAS exam so which books should i refer?

Hi,

KAS is a Karnataka Administrative Service Examination conducted through Karnataka Public Service Commission just like IAS conducted by UPSC.

This Exam has two stages Preliminary & Final. Prelim Exams are held in the month of May /June whereas final Exams are held in October/November of every year.

I would suggest you to spend quality time everyday by reading journals, magazines, newspapers, etc. Refer to the following link for list of institutes offering KAS Coaching:-
tinyurl.com/ygp6wkk (You may refine the search as per your location preference).

You may also refer the books below:
Indian Politics by Lakshmikanth
Ancient History by D.D.Kausambi’s
R.S.Agarwal [Arithmetic]
Essential of Grammar- Oxford Publications
Wren & Martin [English Grammar]
A Brief Introduction to Indian Constitution by Xaviers Pinto
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma

As far as preparing on GK is concerned, you can refer Competition Success Review for updates on current affairs. I would also suggest you to constantly check the UPSC site which gives previous years question papers which will help you in you preparation.Also find attached an article link tinyurl.com/yjr8dg8 to acknowledge you more on the same.

Feel free to revert. If it helps, close the thread by liking it or marking it as best.

Good Luck.
7th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I refer for KAS Exam being a candidate of B.Sc Anaesthesia course?

what is the best before diploma in o.tPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?