18th October 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Books and solved Question Papers to prepare for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 11th standard?

Sir, i am sonam yadav studing in 11nth standard . I want to become an ips officer . I want to know about the books and solved exam papers . Pls reply soon........

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IPS officer? I am studying in 11th standard
  2. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  4. How may I get admission in HBIT(Kanpur) with rank 921 in UPTU?
  5. Which books to be preferred for AIPMT preparation from 11th standard? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Previous year question papers of IPS Preliminary Exam?
  7. What should I study in 11th standard to prepare for CLAT and IPS exam?
  8. What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?
  9. List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?
  10. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  11. What should I do to become IPS Officer being a candidate of 11th Commerce?
  12. How to become an IPS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 11th class in Arts?
  13. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam?
  14. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  15. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of jobs suitable for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? I don't have a perfect command over languages
  17. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  18. List of Aeronautics colleges available in India? How can I get admission? I'm a student of electronics and communication
22nd October 2011, 11:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Books and solved Question Papers to prepare for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am sonam yadav studing in 11nth standard . I want to become an ips officer . I want to know about the books and solved exam papers . Pls reply soon........
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IPS EXAM AND RECOMMENDED BOOKS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IPS exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the tentative syllabus for IPS exam in this post for your reference.. just refer it and try to cover all the topics given...

-> There are many books available in the market which help you to prepare for the IPS exam..

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

General Studies For Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2012 (Paper 2)
ISBN: 0071332111

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam: General Studies Solved Papers
Author: Edi. Board Pratiyogita Darpan
ISBN: 8174820663

Objective General Studies For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Author: A. R. Khan
ISBN: 0070699356

General Awareness & Current Affairs Digest 2011
Author: M Laxmikanth
ISBN: 0071074481

Current Affairs 2011
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
ISBN: 9381362150

Training Of I.P.S.
Author: Kaneez Zehra
ISBN: 8170245877

The Peace Keepers: Indian Police Services (IPS)
Author: S R Arun
ISBN: 817049107X

-> Just put some valuable time for preparation daily and work hard, then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IPS Syllabus(tentative).pdf(9.6 KB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf IPS preparation Tips.pdf(15.4 KB, 191 views)
File Type: zip IPS.zip(3.30 MB, 139 views)
22nd November 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and solved Question Papers to prepare for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 11th standard?

sir i finshd 2nd pu last yr.. i joined B.E and i left it just for the sake of IPS.. that is my dream of becoming IPS from childhood.. now il join BBM until then il be sittng at home 6 months.. wil it be useful if i go to IPS classes now itslf??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?