12th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?

I am studying in class 12th in a private school. Now i am willing to change my school in the mid of my studies. So can you please tell me about the rules and regulations for doing so?

12th December 2015, 11:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?

No, it is not at all possible to transfer from one school to other school while pursuing your 12th standard. As per Education Boards which offers 11th and 12th standard, there is a rule that the candidate must have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school and none of the schools offers admissions in 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
13th December 2015, 12:27 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?

Hello,

Any per the governmental guidelines, no student is eligible to change school in class 12. That is simply not permissible. This is because of the registration procedure that has already been done in class 11. You have already been registered under the concerned Board- be it CBSE, ISC or State Board. I also finalises the institution through which you are going to appear for the Final exam. That cant be changed at any cost. So even if you wish for, you wont be able to changed your present school, as no school will allow them for admission with their existing batch of students.
24th April 2022, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i cancel class11 registration and admit in another school in class 12
24th April 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

After cancelling class 11 registration can i admit in another school in class 12?
18th April 2023, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How I send application to the board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?