1st September 2013, 11:34 PM
l89

Books that are useful for UGC/NET Library and information science

plese tele me which book is more useful for ugc\net library and information science?

Related Questions:
  1. Best book for UGC NET Library and Information Science?
  2. Books that are useful for UGC/NET Library and information science
  3. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  5. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  7. Books to be referred for Political Science to prepare for UGC NET?
  8. Jobs in the field of library and information science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  12. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  13. Objective questions and answers for library and information science?
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  16. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  17. Answers of UGC NET in June?
  18. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not? -- [New]
23rd June 2014, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books that are useful for UGC/NET Library and information science

Quote:
Originally Posted by l89 View Post
plese tele me which book is more useful for ugc\net library and information science?
Best Books for UGC NET library and information science

UGC NET/JRF/SET Library And Information Science (Paper 2 & 3)
Author: Sarojanand Jha

rueman's UGC NET National Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Library & Information Science 1st Edition
Author: Thakur S

UGC-NET Library & Information Science: Previous Years' Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: R. Gupta

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?