6th April 2013, 01:02 PM
preeti kusugal

Mock questions for UGC/NET for library and information science?

please i want mock question For UGC/NET in library and information science

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  4. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Objective questions and answers for library and information science?
  9. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Where can I find the MCQ's and answers on Library and Information Science?
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  18. Mock test papers for UGC NET entrance exam
20th August 2014, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mock questions for UGC/NET for library and information science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti kusugal View Post
please i want mock question For UGC/NET in library and information science
I have attached some question papers of UGC NET exam for library and information science .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?